As a business owner, investing in your own professional development via coaching can be key to reaching your goals and improving your company’s performance. Business coaching is a structured and personalized approach to professional development that will help you achieve your dreams, and it will be a valuable investment for you and your business.
When you understand the cost of business coaching you can make an informed decision on taking your business to the next level and achieving your goals.
A common question many business owners have is, “How much does business coaching cost?” In this guide, we will discuss the various factors that influence the cost of business coaching and help you determine what you can expect to pay.
Our client prospects often ask this question when they start to engage with us. We believe that this is the wrong question as the price is what you pay, and value is what you get. Coupled with the price question is the understanding of the value proposition. Yes, what you are getting.
The good news is that as business coaches we can honestly say that we are proud to offer an affordable solution for every business and every budget,
Here is an outline of the value that you can expect to get from us:
- Assistance from a certified business growth advisor who will enable you to grow your business, your profits, and your management skills.
- Having an accountability coach who will hold you accountable to act as per your personally developed 90-day action plan.
- You can expect to have great advisors in your corner who will back you and guide you when you get knocked down.
- A business partner and business coaching system have proven to deliver over the last 30 years. Proven six-step system and hundreds of tools to take our coachee’s businesses to the next level.
- As a business owner, we know that you are already good at what you do and we undertake to help you become the best you, just like a professional golfer or athlete has a coach who brings out the best in them.
3 Factors That Affect Business Coaching Costs
- Coach’s experience and qualifications: The level of experience and education of the coach can impact the cost of their services.
- Location: The cost of business coaching can also vary based on the location of the coach and if Zoom technology is a viable option
- Type of coaching: The cost of business coaching will vary depending on the coaching type, compare for instance executive coaching, which is coaching for top-level executives, versus coaching for small business owners.
So, thinking about the above what would this be worth to you and your team?
What is the investment that you would be prepared to make to get these benefits in your business? Is R 5,950 per month a fair investment? How about R 13,000 per month or even R 17, 550 per month?
Well, our coaching packages start from R 3,550 plus vat per month right up to a bespoke solution of R 25,000 per month, all dependent on how quickly you want and need to improve your business results.
Are you fed up with getting the same results? Yes, having a different output requires that you change what you are doing and the type of manager you are.
Our clients typically have the following challenges:
- Not enough return for the effort they put into their business
- They do not have enough quality time with their family and friends
- Their teams are not functioning at a level for them to exit the business
It’s time to get a business coach.
How to Choose a Business Coach
When choosing a business coach, it is important to consider the factors that can affect the cost of their services. Evaluate the coach’s experience and qualifications to ensure they have the skills and knowledge needed to help you reach your goals. Compare different coaching programs and package deals to find the best option for your business and set a budget for investment in business coaching.
Do not just take our word for it, click here to see testimonials from some of our happy clients.
Here is Our Offer to You
Book your free-of-charge, no-obligation discovery session that will help us get to an understanding of your business, its challenges, and opportunities as well as an assessment of your suitability for coaching.
Please click here to request your session.
For more info connect with us at ActionCOACH Inspire at https://bertweenink.com/