Hello, my name is Bert Weenink
Bert Weenink has had a successful 30 year career in the FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) industry with 3 companies, Clover SA, McCain Foods SA, and Stamford Sales. He worked at both board and senior management level and specifically as CEO, Manufacturing Director and Operations Director. As a result he has developed sound strategic management experience.
There he gained invaluable experience in running businesses and understanding their functioning from a technical, managerial, systematic and commercial perspective. During his career he gained invaluable experience in running businesses and understanding how they function from a technical, managerial and entrepreneurial perspective.
He worked with most of the South African Retailers and has a sound working knowledge of Agro-processing, Supply Chain Operations, Sales and Marketing, Human Resources, Risk Management, Strategic Planning, Change Management and Project Management.
What if you could change your life in the next 90 days
Why Bert Weenink
– Coach Burt
Coach Bert’s “Sweet spot” when it comes to business coaching is a family run (1st, 2nd, 3rd generation), medium sized manufacturing company, that has been in business for at least 5 years, with a staff compliment of between 10 to 60 employees.
- Silver Business Coach Award 2014
- Most Improved Coach 2014
- Gold Business Coach Award 2015
- ActionMAN Award 2016
- As a Business Coach Bert Weenink will help you clarify your dreams and goals for your business and your life … to get them out of your head and onto paper.
- Once clarified he will help you work out meaningful milestones and clear business strategies to ensure you achieve what you want from your business.
- Then he will assist you in working out a weekly plan, 90 days at a time … to keep you focused and accountable to making your plan happen.
- Most importantly as your coach he is there to encourage you, to be a sounding board for you and to help guide you and your business to the success you choose and deserve.
There is no time like the present, right now, to get started on your dreams and goals.
In business we are reminded daily that it is up to us and our teams to ensure, that our businesses grow and develop. It can be very lonely in business when you do not have the right support network around you. How many business owners do you know that feel isolated and trapped with no support?
Should you ever have any questions, need new ideas or just need someone to bounce a few ideas around with, get in touch, what have you got to lose? He is fortunate enough to have built up a very strong business community, so if he cannot be of service to you, he can certainly point you in the right direction.
Change your life today, Don’t gamble on the future
Act now, without delay