DEVELOP YOUR 90 DAY BUSINESS PLAN AND EVADE THE TRAP OF FAILING TO PLAN
GrowthCLUB gives small to medium sized business owners the chance to participate in a STRATEGIC business planning day with other like-minded owners. In this way achieving a better overall understanding of how to run their businesses, and formulating a structured 90-day plan for massive action, specifically designed to immediately impact their own companies.
GrowthCLUB members step out of their business environments every quarter to meet and engage with their business coach, other business owners either face-to-face, in a conference setting or by attending a virtual workshop via ZOOM.
ActionCOACH Inspire will assist you in building a step-by-step, practical, relevant, sustainable and tailor-made business growth strategy aimed at driving more profit into your business. This plan covers:
- Your current business reality,
- How to develop and implement your 90 day business survival plan,
- How your coach can support you and your business, as a member of the ActionCOACH Inspire business community.
This interactive workshop consists of two sessions:
Session 1: Background, SWOTT and current scenario
Receive the pre-planning workbook and for completing your assessments whilst setting the foundation for the business planning workshop.
Session 2: Building your plan and 90 day ActionPLAN
During this Business Planning Workshop, together we will use the data from the preparation session and unpack how to:
- Take stock of your current reality and to investigate how you can take advantage of it,
- Develop a sound adaptable business plan for the upcoming quarter, to determine how you can grow and best weather the storm,
- Develop your new marketing strategy and message for your target market and prospects, to ensure your business stays ahead of competitors,
- Critically evaluate your cash flow and company expenses; and,
- Develop your leadership skills so you are equipped to lead your team.
Expand your business network and grow your profits with GrowthCLUB
Great company to work with. If you have a problem setting or achieving the goals you need in business, these are the guys you need to talk to!