The saying goes … "There is no substitute for hard work."
The hard work shows when the company grows, the staff is happy and the systems are in place.
The results are evident when money is being made and the cash flow is King.
I am so proud of two of my 'students' here at Bert Weenink Business Coach in Kempton Park who have won their respective categories at the Business Excellence Forum and Awards (BEFA) Ceremony held in Durban from 11 to 12 November 2016.
• Jenneth Prinsloo from Plantwise won The Best Female Entrepreneur of the year and
• Jan and Christie Lubbinge from Varing Kwekery won the Best Manufacturer of the year
It was an honour for me as their business coach to have accompanied them at this glorious occasion where business experts from around the world gathered to celebrate the most successful business entrepreneurs.
During this event entrepreneurs and professionals create the perfect opportunity to network, exchange ideas and celebrate the best entrepreneurs. Besides the fact that everyone learns from the greatest business growth experts, one can easily rank among the best, expand your brand, stand out and receive massive marketing exposure.
It is a priviledge to have also brought the ActionMAN of the year award home. My vision is to transform businesses. I do believe that these three awards underpin that I am on the right track.
Top speakers this year included:
- Michael Jordaan – Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Montegray - "The business world is changing, so if you're not, you'll be left behind. "
- Basetsana Khumalo – South African television personality, beauty pageant titleholder, businesswoman, and philanthropist - "How to run multiple businesses and still have a life"
- Vic Ciuffetelli – CEO of ActionCOACH - ''Maximising Sales by Understanding DISC"
- Ian Fuhr – CEO of Sorbet - "Key Lessons from an Entrepreneurs Journey"
Looking forward to the 2017 Awards.
If you would like to SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER please CLICK HERE