The saying goes … “There is no substitute for hard work”. The hard work shows when the business grows, the staff is happy and the systems are in place. The results are evident when money is being made and cash flow is King.
I am so proud of two of my clients here at Bert Weenink Business Coach in Kempton Park who have won their respective categories at the Business Excellence Forum and Awards (BEFA) Ceremony held in Durban on the 11 – 12 November 2016.
• Jenneth Prinsloo from Plantwise won The Best Female Entrepreneur of the year and
• Jan and Christie Lubbinge from Varing Kwekery won the Best Manufacturer of the year
Firstly, it was an honour for me as their business coach to have accompanied them and to witness their achievements. This glorious occasion where business experts from around the world gathered to celebrate the most successful business entrepreneurs.
During this event entrepreneurs and professionals create the perfect opportunity to network, exchange ideas and celebrate the best entrepreneurs. Besides the fact that everyone got the opportunity to learn from the greatest company growth experts. Our clients can easily rank among the best, expand their brands, stand out and receive massive marketing exposure.
For me personally, it was a privilege and an honour to receive the ActionMAN of the year award which is awarded to the best performing business coach.
My vision is to transform businesses and to create employment opportunities. I do believe that these three awards underpin that I am on the right track.
Top speakers this year included:
- Michael Jordaan – Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Montegray – “The business world is changing, so if you’re not, you’ll be left behind. “
- Basetsana Khumalo – South African television personality, beauty pageant titleholder, businesswoman, and philanthropist – “How to run multiple businesses and still have a life”
- Vic Ciuffetelli – CEO of ActionCOACH – ”Maximising Sales by Understanding DISC”
- Ian Fuhr – CEO of Sorbet – “Key Lessons from an Entrepreneurs Journey”
Do you want to pivot your company and be a part of the ActionCOACH business community?
Connect with me personally by completing the contact form for your free consultation.
Let’s start growing your company together.
Yours in great business,